Consultant Physician with an interest in Stroke
Isle Of Wight
10 Programmed Activities per week
The successful applicant will be a key member of the stroke team you will work together with other colleagues and the Lead Clinician for stroke, to implement and provide a comprehensive stroke service and achieve the national and regional quality standards for stroke.
Benefits of living on The Isle Of Wight:
- Did you know that you can get to the Isle Of Wight in under two hours from London? It can be reached by rail from Southampton or Portsmouth. There is a regional airport at Southampton, with flights to many European destinations as well as UK mainland cities
- Being just 4 miles from the UK South Coast, there are frequent cross Solent crossings from a choice of ports at Lymington, Southampton, Portsmouth and Southsea with journey times taking from as little as 10 minutes.
- The Isle of Wight is a fantastic place for families and ideal for children, with good schools and affordable housing and is perfect for those looking for a good work/life balance with an outdoor lifestyle.
- The Island is the sailing capital of the UK, with many sailing regattas including the famous Cowes Week and the Round the Island Yacht Race, and for those more interested in land pursuits, more than half of the island is designated as an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty.
- This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (Exceptions Order) 1975
- Applicants must have current UK professional registration.
- Tier 2 Certificate of Sponsorship - Applications from job seekers who require Tier 2 sponsorship to work in the UK are welcome and will be considered alongside all other applications. However, non-EEA candidates may not be appointed to a post if a suitably qualified, experienced and skilled.
If you're interested please get in touch today. You can do so by clicking apply, emailing me on firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call on 01908 597984.
Mediteam have a number of roles across the United Kingdom at all grades and specialities so if this role isn't quite right for you, please do still get in touch or refer any friends/colleagues who would be suitable for these placements.