CAMHS Adolescent Outreach Team
Permanent full time 10 PAs
Up to £105,000
Now recruiting a consultant psychiatrist into a newly created post in an existing Adolescent Outreach CAMHS Team.
Clinical duties of post holder will include:
- To manage an established caseload of currently approximately 85 cases, many of whom use medication
- To assess currently approximately 7-10 newly referred cases per year and formulate appropriate treatment plans in collaboration with colleagues in other disciplines
- To participate in the day-time consultant psychiatrist second on-call rota and the consultant psychiatrist on-call rota (on-call rota currently under regional review).
- Have an integral role in the performance of the team, further development of the service, and the development of the clinical pathways and priorities of the service line
- NHS pension scheme
- Flexible working
- Cycle to work scheme
- Salary sacrifice childcare vouchers
- Staff nurseries
- Purchase of additional annual leave
- Salary sacrifice car scheme
- Interest free season ticket loan scheme
- Discounted theatre tickets
Also, promoting your health and wellbeing…
- Employee assistance programme (EAP)
- Occupational health and wellbeing services
- Discounted gym membership deals
If you're interested please get in touch today. You can do so by clicking apply, emailing me on firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call on 01908 597984.
Mediteam have a number of roles across the United Kingdom at all grades and specialities so if this role isn't quite right for you, please do still get in touch or refer any friends/colleagues who would be suitable for these placements.