Permanent part time 10 PAs
Up to £105,000
The post is a Consultant Child and Adolescent Psychiatrist post working with children and adolescents with mental health difficulties. This post-holder will be professionally accountable to the Medical Director of the Trust, and managerially to the Clinical Director.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- To manage an established caseload many of whom are on medication
- To assess newly allocated cases and formulate appropriate treatment plans in collaboration with colleagues in other disciplines
- To complete relevant paperwork, including maintaining the electronic record and participating in routine outcome monitoring of clinical work
- To support CAMHS Access in screening, sign posting and allocating new referrals
- To teach and supervise medical staff and other professionals in all aspects of psychiatric care
- To undertake other duties, as negotiated, that contribute to the good functioning of the clinical team
- To provide clinical and professional leadership within the post and take part in management activities and governance processes related to the post or the wider service within which it is embedded.
- NHS Pension scheme
- Flexible working
- Cycle to work scheme
- Salary sacrifice childcare vouchers
- Staff nurseries
- Purchase of additional annual leave
- Salary sacrifice car scheme
- Interest free season ticket loan scheme
- Discounted theatre tickets
Also, promoting your health and wellbeing…
- Employee assistance programme (EAP)
- Occupational health and wellbeing services
- Discounted gym membership deals
If you're interested please get in touch today. You can do so by clicking apply, emailing me on email@example.com or give me a call on 01908 597984.
Mediteam have a number of roles across the United Kingdom at all grades and specialities so if this role isn't quite right for you, please do still get in touch or refer any friends/colleagues who would be suitable for these placements.