Permanent part time 10 PAs
Up to £105,000
The Consultant Psychotherapy Post is part of the Psychological Therapies Service in the Borough. The demands on Psychological Therapies include presentations arising from deprivation, family changes, and working in a multi-cultural environment. The level of deprivation is reflected in poor housing, high unemployment, and a high level of single-parent families and elderly people living on their own.
The Psychological Therapy Service is working in close collaboration with the General Adult Community Mental Health Service and since January 2018 is embedded in their service structures.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- To manage an allocated caseload of currently 266 patients, many of whom use medication. The consultant psychotherapist will oversee the clinical management of medication for these patients in collaboration with a full-time staff grade doctor working in the psychotherapy service
- To participate in the referral screening system Team currently screening and allocating approximately 40 new referrals per month. In 2017/2018 377 referrals were accepted into the team.
- To participate in the Consultant on-call duty rota with currently 1:16 on-calls per month
- To provide clinical and professional leadership within the post and take part in management activities and governance processes related to the post or the wider service within which it is embedded
- NHS Pension scheme
- Flexible working
- Cycle to work scheme
- Salary sacrifice childcare vouchers
- Staff nurseries
- Purchase of additional annual leave
- Salary sacrifice car scheme
- Interest free season ticket loan scheme
- Discounted theatre tickets
Also, promoting your health and wellbeing…
- Employee assistance programme (EAP)
- Occupational health and wellbeing services
- Discounted gym membership deals
If you're interested please get in touch today. You can do so by clicking apply, emailing me on firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call on 01908 597984.
Mediteam have a number of roles across the United Kingdom at all grades and specialities so if this role isn't quite right for you, please do still get in touch or refer any friends/colleagues who would be suitable for these placements.