This Trust covers most of Hampshire, with a population of 1.3 million people registered with the six local Clinical Commissioning Groups (CCGs). They are responsive to local needs and are working closely with Adult Services and the CCGs to develop locally based services. The Trust has a positive working relationship with local Universities, the Faculty of Medicine and an active programme of Research and Development.
This Trust is committed to the development of your career and believe that by supporting, developing and nurturing our staff we will deliver outstanding patient care.
Benefits of living in Hampshire:
- Beautiful countryside for walks, horse riding and many other outside pursuits
- Amazing beaches with some of the best sailing in the UK, including Cowes Week
- Excellent rail and air links
- Places of interest including Winchester Cathedral, the New Forest, South Downs and Portsmouth historic dockyard
- Leading schools and colleges
Why work with us?
- Up to £8,000 relocation allowance / removal benefit
- Centre of excellence within a local research network
- ‘New Consultants’ Development Programme’ - this programme encompasses aspects of clinical leadership
- Centre for Professional Development in Mental Health, a diverse programme of high quality multi-professional courses, involving the participation of national and international experts
- Free parking at many sites
- Applicants must have current UK professional registration
- A DBS check is required by the Employer for this post.
If you're interested please get in touch today. You can do so by clicking apply, emailing me on email@example.com or give me a call on 01908 597984.
Mediteam have a number of roles across the United Kingdom at all grades and specialities so if this role isn't quite right for you, please do still get in touch or refer any friends/colleagues who would be suitable for these placements.