LAS Specialty Registrar in Respiratory
Isle Of Wight
About the requirement:
We are looking to recruit a high calibre Trust Registrar who is looking to develop their skills and clinical experience in Respiratory and Acute and General Medicine on the Isle of Wight. The post holder will join a multi professional team and expect to participate in outpatient clinics each week. The post is a substantive post and is available for immediate start.
Although this Trust Registrar post is not a recognised training post, the post holder will be given the same training opportunities and study leave as trainees appointed through Health Education Wessex. There is a full postgraduate education programme available.
The post holder will participate in the 1:10 full shift rota which attracts pay enhancements.
Benefits of living on The Isle Of Wight:
- Did you know that you can get to the Isle Of Wight in under two hours from London? It can be reached by rail from Southampton or Portsmouth. There is a regional airport at Southampton, with flights to many European destinations as well as UK mainland cities
- Being just 4 miles from the UK South Coast, there are frequent cross Solent crossings from a choice of ports at Lymington, Southampton, Portsmouth and Southsea with journey times taking from as little as 10 minutes.
- The Isle of Wight is a fantastic place for families and ideal for children, with good schools and affordable housing and is perfect for those looking for a good work/life balance with an outdoor lifestyle.
- The Island is the sailing capital of the UK, with many sailing regattas including the famous Cowes Week and the Round the Island Yacht Race, and for those more interested in land pursuits, more than half of the island is designated as an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty.
- Applicants must have Full GMC Registration with a licence to practice and have completed their MRCP, at the time of taking up the appointment.
If you're interested please get in touch today. You can do so by clicking apply, emailing me on email@example.com or give me a call on 01908 597984.
Mediteam have a number of roles across the United Kingdom at all grades and specialities so if this role isn't quite right for you, please do still get in touch or refer any friends/colleagues who would be suitable for these placements.