Senior Physiotherapist - Musculoskeletal Outpatients
Private Hospital, Surrey
Salary: £35,500 - £36,500 FTE
Employment type: Permanent - Part Time
Hours per week: 23 hours per week, to include two evenings or one evening and a Saturday
We are looking for a highly motivated individual with proven skills in the management of complex musculoskeletal disorders, with excellent communication and interpersonal skills who can work alone and as part of the team. You would need to have been practising as a qualified physiotherapist for a minimum of 3 years, with evidence of working in outpatient and orthopaedic environments. The caseload will consist of mostly private patients.
The Main Clinical Duties and Responsibilities are to:
- Deliver excellent clinical care that is evidence based, safe, effective, caring and responsive to our patient’s needs
- Ensure on-going monitoring of the standard of treatment provided
- Be compliant with all professional, clinical and integrated governance standards and participate in clinical audit and other quality assurance processes
Your Qualifications, Experience, Skills and Values:
- Have a BSc in Physiotherapy or equivalent
- Be registered with the Health and Care Professions Council and Chartered Society of Physiotherapy
- Be confident in treating patients with complex musculoskeletal presentations
- Have a commitment to the use of evidence-based practice and be able to demonstrate excellent manual therapy skills
- Have evidence of further professional training and continual professional development, reflecting your desire to develop as a practitioner
- Be a confident communicator with the ability to engage effectively with patients and other healthcare professionals
- You will need to be prepared to work on Inpatient Wards should the service require this. This will include occasional weekend work.
- We expect you to be a competent and confident IT user and to be well organised – you will have the ability to prioritise and deal with your varied workload in an effective and timely manner.
- You will be required to work at least one evening
In return we offer:
- Competitive salary Plus Enhancements (if eligible)
- 33 days annual leave inc bank holidays which increase with service (pro rata)
- Private Healthcare
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Child Care Vouchers
- Excellent Training and Development Opportunities
- Subsidised Staff Restaurant*
- Free Off Site Parking*
Please apply today!
If you're interested please get in touch today. You can do so by clicking apply, emailing me on firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call on 01908 597984.
Mediteam have a number of roles across the United Kingdom at all grades and specialities so if this role isn't quite right for you, please do still get in touch or refer any friends/colleagues who would be suitable for these placements.