ST3+ Trust Doctor in Respiratory
Up to £50,000
The post holder will be responsible for inpatient general care, respiratory clinics and acute medical on call per rota. (This is 1:9 and attracts a 1B banding). The post holder will be offered a commitment to teaching, education, research and audit. This post is suitable for the doctor who has completed the core medical training and is working towards the MRCP; wishing to develop a career in Respiratory Medicine.
The successful candidate must have experience in general respiratory/general medicine and have full registration with the GMC and working towards MRCP part 2.
Why this role?
Although this is not an approved training position, however you will receive the following:
- Named educational supervisor
- Induction and bespoke new starter induction pack outlining internal training courses/opportunities available to doctors in these non-approved training positions
- Individual training plan
- NHS e-portfolio
- Appraisal at 6 months and individual access to e-appraisal system
- You must have appropriate UK professional registration.
- This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (Exceptions Order) 1975 and it will be necessary for a submission for Disclosure to be made to the Disclosure and Barring Service.
- DBS application required.
If you're interested please get in touch today. You can do so by clicking apply, emailing me on firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call on 01908 597984.
Mediteam have a number of roles across the United Kingdom at all grades and specialities so if this role isn't quite right for you, please do still get in touch or refer any friends/colleagues who would be suitable for these placements.