Theatre Staff Nurse/ODP Scrub Practitioner
Private Hospital, Surrey
Employment type: Permanent - Full Time
Hours per week: 37.5
Seeking an experienced, highly motivated, flexible SCRUB PRACTITIONER with orthopaedic experience to join our Theatre team.
- In addition to your strong clinical skills, you will possess
- Personality to work as part of a small team
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required
- Post-qualification experience
- Assist in all aspects of scrub nursing through a variety of specialities
- Strong interpersonal skills
- A commitment to the delivery of a high standard of evidence-based care
- Sound written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
In return for your professionalism and commitment we offer the following benefits package:
- Competitive salary package
- 5 weeks annual leave + Bank Holidays
- Private Healthcare
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Child Care Vouchers
- Ongoing training and development
- Subsidised Staff Restaurant
Please apply today!
If you're interested please get in touch today. You can do so by clicking apply, emailing me on email@example.com or give me a call on 01908 597984.
Mediteam have a number of roles across the United Kingdom at all grades and specialities so if this role isn't quite right for you, please do still get in touch or refer any friends/colleagues who would be suitable for these placements.