Trust Doctor ST3+ Cardiology
Up to £50,000
We have an opportunity for an enthusiastic and motivated ST3+ Level Medic in Cardiology to join a dynamic and committed team of 17 Consultants and 14 Specialty & ST3+ Doctors to support secondary and Tertiary care Cardiology.
This post is to commence as soon as possible for a permanent contract. The post is full time Monday to Friday, 40 hours per week only plus 1:14 on call.
Full MRCP is essential with at least 3 years clinical work in approved posts since qualification. Previous experience in Cardiology desirable.
Why this role?
Although this is not an approved training position, however you will receive the following:
- Named educational supervisor
- Induction and bespoke new starter induction pack outlining internal training courses/opportunities available to doctors in these non-approved training positions
- Individual training plan
- NHS e-portfolio
- Appraisal at 6 months and individual access to e-appraisal system
- Support towards obtaining Alternative Certificate confirming achievement of foundation competencies to aid those who want to access a recognised training position in the future
- You must have appropriate UK professional registration.
- This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (Exceptions Order) 1975 and it will be necessary for a submission for Disclosure to be made to the Disclosure and Barring Service.
- DBS application required.
If you're interested please get in touch today. You can do so by clicking apply, emailing me on firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call on 01908 597984.
Mediteam have a number of roles across the United Kingdom at all grades and specialities so if this role isn't quite right for you, please do still get in touch or refer any friends/colleagues who would be suitable for these placements.